Your home is a sanctuary… your last defense against this crazy world.
That’s why you should be prepared to recognize the often-subtle signs that accompany a breach of your outer perimeter. Here are five things to watch for:
1. Your instincts tell you that something just doesn’t seem right.
2. Furniture looks out of place.
3. Household pets are behaving strangely.
4. People inside your home are wearing disguises.
5. Evidence suggests that someone has been sleeping on your furniture.
If you detect any of these signs, notify authorities immediately…
…and tell them you’re taking a couple of days off.